Your report includes
Current condition of the buildings components
- How those conditions impact you
- Options are for remedying problem areas
- A time frame for repairing defect items
- A budget for the cost of repairs
- Photographs of any areas determined to be of concern.
- An overall assessment of the property
- A list of major expense items
- A check list to help you understand what needs to be repaired first
Our home inspections follow the Standard of Practice as set out by the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI).